Pigcraft
Pigcraft
Pigcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIGCRFT A server of dreams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ban appeal (and asking why i whas banned)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doom587

ban appeal (and asking why i whas banned) Empty
PostSubject: ban appeal (and asking why i whas banned)   ban appeal (and asking why i whas banned) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 am

Minecraft Name: doom587

Why you were banned: i was not informed why but i believe it might be that i turned on creative and was experimenting with string for about 30 seconds to see if it was worth it to make a flax farm... if that is wrong than i don't know.

How long are you banned:2 months 3 days and 6 hours.

Who banned you: apparently no one, no one warned me, told me, ore any other way informed me of it i just got banned kind of randomly.

Why should you be unbanned: i have lived on this server for some time and would do nothing to it all i want is what all minecraftians do, to have fun and help those around you have the best experience they can, and if i did do something wrong that i did not know about i am deeply sorry for my actions, i have not dun anything on any server to be banned and have no grudge on a server that would ban me for a mistake i made but only wish to know what it was so i don't do it a second time in the future. thank you for you're time

side note: but pleas if anything tell me why i was banned its bugging the hell out of me that i was not told why it just seems i was banned for nothing, pleas anyone?
Back to top Go down

ban appeal (and asking why i whas banned)
Page 1 of 1